Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Documents: The governor of Nineveh resigns from his position

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Documents: The governor of Nineveh resigns from his position Empty Documents: The governor of Nineveh resigns from his position

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Nov 2023, 5:11 am

Documents: The governor of Nineveh resigns from his position

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-11-26 04:44
    Font

Shafaq News/ Governor of Nineveh, Najm al-Jubouri, submitted his resignation from his position to Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani, calling on him to accept it and appoint another person to run the local government in his place.
    The first resignation submitted by Al-Jubouri to Al-Sudani and obtained by Shafaq News Agency stated, “Given the failure to complete exceptional procedures from the law of the Supreme National Commission for Question and Justice due to the failure of the Iraqi Council of Representatives to vote on Council of Ministers Resolution No. (23583) for the year 2023, and out of my commitment to the law and the constitution, I submit my resignation to Your Excellency, one of the duties of the position of Governor of Nineveh, I hope you accept it...and choose whoever you deem appropriate. We appreciate your prominent role in supporting Nineveh Governorate and your concern for its stability and the continuation of the reconstruction process in it. May God grant us success during the past four years in my administration of the local government and before that in security sites since 2004, that we fulfilled our oath and preserved it. Honesty and our loyalty to the homeland.”
    In his second resignation, Al-Jubouri said, “I had the honor to be governor of Nineveh Governorate for four years, may God bear witness that I spared no effort in preserving its security and stability and working with charitable people to rebuild it after it was destroyed by ISIS terrorist gangs. I also record my thanks and gratitude to your state, as you supported and visited me.” In achieving the achievements witnessed near and far on the land of the governorate, which is dear to the hearts of all Iraqis, I also must here pay tribute to your position and the position of the distinguished Council of Ministers, which did justice to me and appreciated my sacrifices by exempting me from the law of accountability and justice.
    He added, "We were raised to respect and obey the law and order, and since the procedures to lift my ablation were not completed by not voting in Parliament on that, I am asking Your Excellency to accept my resignation from my position as Governor of Nineveh Governorate. I hope that Your Excellency will choose whom you deem worthy to take over the position after me so that reconstruction and security can continue." In Nineveh and under the auspices of your wise government.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:03 pm