Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish parties meet in Erbil to share their posts in the government of Abadi

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Kurdish parties meet in Erbil to share their posts in the government of Abadi Empty Kurdish parties meet in Erbil to share their posts in the government of Abadi

Post by wciappetta Mon 13 Oct 2014, 6:33 am

Kurdish parties meet in Erbil to share their posts in the government of Abadi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Erbil - Iraq Press - 13 October / October: held the main Kurdish parties in Kurdistan expanded meeting, on Monday, for the distribution of positions obtained in the new Iraqi government.

And embraced the Islamic Union headquarters in the city of Arbil, expanded meeting with the participation of the National Union and the Democratic Party and the Islamist group and the MDC, to discuss the final details for the participation of the Kurds in the central government, as well as the sharing of positions.
    A source from within the meeting's / Iraq Presse /, that "Barzani and Mullah Bakhtiar, Ali and Muhammad Faraj Bapier and Omar Syed Ali participated in the meeting of representatives of their parties."

The only source of reference to "the existence of a convergence of views between the leaders of the Kurdish parties on the figures, which will ministerial portfolios in the Iraqi government," without reference to the presence of changes in the names that have been voted on in the session announcement government Abadi, on the eighth of September.  
    Kurds did not lead minister sworn in despite the passage of more than a month of the start of the government.

The Kurdish parties have exchanged recriminations over contract deals for ministerial portfolios in the government of al-Abadi.
    But statements from senior officials in the provincial government confirmed that the enrollment of Ministers of the Kurds in Baghdad depends on their work to end the problems with the center. Ended (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:30 pm