Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is in the red zone on the 2024 risk map

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is in the red zone on the 2024 risk map Empty Iraq is in the red zone on the 2024 risk map

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2023, 4:29 am

[size=35][size=35]Iraq is in the red zone on the 2024 risk map[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

security

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-12-21 | 03:03
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Security

SOS International, a leader in the field of security and health risk services, launched the annual interactive risk map for the year 2024, where Iraq came within the red range in which the risk is described as “very high.”

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The 2024 risk map provides basic classifications of medical and security risks and reflects the impact of disruptive events, such as the ongoing conflicts in Ukraine and between Israel and Hamas. For the first time, the risk map includes a layer that also identifies climate change risks.

And he came[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Afghanistan, the occupied Palestinian territories, Gaza, Yemen and Libya[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Eritrea, Somalia, South[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Niger, the Central African Republic and a number of African countries.

As for Asia, North Korea was included in the red zone, in addition to the country of Haiti, which is located on an island in the Caribbean Sea, within the North American continent.

On the other hand, most regions of Europe, North America, and Australia were in the safe green range, while Russia, China, India, Iran, and most Asian countries were in the medium gray range.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:36 pm