Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition sets a date for drawing the local map for the governorate councils

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition sets a date for drawing the local map for the governorate councils Empty Al-Maliki's coalition sets a date for drawing the local map for the governorate councils

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Dec 2023, 7:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Maliki's coalition sets a date for drawing the local map for the governorate councils[/size]
    • Today 11:20

Information / Baghdad..
    A member of the State of Law coalition, Saad Al-Muttalabi, confirmed on Sunday that the coordination framework, despite the agreement to reshape it in order to manage local governments, the distribution of governorates and the drawing of the local map will be decided after the commission announces the final results of the provincial council elections.
    Al-Muttalabi told Al-Maalouma, “The map of the upcoming local governments will be clear after the final announcement of the election results, in order to indicate the correct electoral sizes and weights for each bloc participating in the elections.”
    He added, "There is a general agreement to reshape the coordination framework for managing local governments. As for dividing and managing the governorates, it has not been decided yet and we are awaiting the final results that will be announced by the Commission."
    He stated that "the agreement to form local governments and distribute tasks to the coordination framework blocs is subject to the final announcement of the results, despite the general agreement to form a framework coalition to go towards selecting governors and heads of provincial councils and distributing them according to electoral weights." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 12:19 am