Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament: the forces of the National Alliance agreed on Chalabi's sole candidate for the internal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament: the forces of the National Alliance agreed on Chalabi's sole candidate for the internal  Empty Parliament: the forces of the National Alliance agreed on Chalabi's sole candidate for the internal

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:28 am

Parliament: the forces of the National Alliance agreed on Chalabi's sole candidate for the internal 

A parliamentary source revealed today, Wednesday, that all the power of the National Alliance agreed on the nomination of Alliance MP Ahmed Chalabi sole candidate for the Interior Ministry.

The source said the "echo of the truth" that the power of the National Alliance agreed on the nomination of Ahmed Chalabi, the Ministry of Interior, expressing the existence of some reservations from certain blocks on Chalabi, but the issue of his nomination was settled, and between that day will present the National Alliance candidate for the prime minister to be submitted to Parliament in session tomorrow for a vote.

It is worth mentioning that the parliament refused to vote on the candidates for security ministries, which submitted Abadi earlier, is planned that on Thursday will vote on the candidates for security ministries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:09 pm