Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament rapporteur: Parliamentarians in the process of applying for an emergency session to discu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament rapporteur: Parliamentarians in the process of applying for an emergency session to discu Empty Parliament rapporteur: Parliamentarians in the process of applying for an emergency session to discu

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Oct 2014, 10:15 am

Parliament rapporteur: Parliamentarians in the process of applying for an emergency session to discuss the security situation

10/15/2014 

Said to be the first to the House of Representatives Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu, if there is a group of MPs will present a request to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, to convene an emergency session beginning next week, because of the deteriorating security situation in the whole country. He explained Ihsanoglu told all of Iraq [where], that "there is an intention to submit a request from lawmakers to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, to convene a special session or an emergency on the background of precarious security situation, the beginning of next week, to review the deteriorating security situation and the crisis too, with the lack of response and clarity Concerning the security situation.  And witnessed the last few days in all provinces in the country, a series of bombings claimed the lives of many civilians and the share of Baghdad them a bit too much, as well as fighting between security forces and popular mobilization and the sons of the tribes on the one hand and on the other hand gangs Daash terrorist on the other hand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:31 pm