Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank reserves of $ 76 billion and we will discuss money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank reserves of $ 76 billion and we will discuss money Empty Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank reserves of $ 76 billion and we will discuss money

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Oct 2014, 10:23 am

Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank reserves of $ 76 billion and we will discuss money laundering laws soon

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Committee announced that the economy and investment representative, on Monday, she will discuss three important laws in the coming period, noting that the Central Bank reserves reached 76 billion dollars.
    The committee member said MP Jawad al-Bolani told a news conference attended by the (long-Presse) that "the coming period will witness the discussion of three laws after it came from the government is the Central Bank Act and the Banking Act and the Money Laundering Act," noting that these laws will support the work of banks. "
    Bolani added, "We hosted the Governor of Central Bank of Iraq today and we discussed the issue of combating money laundering and the issue traded funds and the money supply in circulation and the laws that govern the operation of the central bank."
    And between al-Bolani said "reserve currency from the central bank amounted to 76 and three hundred million dollars while the total volume of currency in circulation in the market 40 trillion dinars."
    The Iraqi Central Bank revealed, on the fourth of April 2014, for the opening of 15 branches of the banks, Arab or foreign in the country during the first three months of this year, as a result of his policy of openness to the world, noting that the withdrawal of leave one branch of the Arab bank for violating the conditions stipulated by laws .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...ية-احتياطي-البن

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:27 pm