Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Economic Commission: to delete the zeros will be implemented over the next five years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic Commission: to delete the zeros will be implemented over the next five years Empty Economic Commission: to delete the zeros will be implemented over the next five years

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:47 am

Economic Commission: to delete the zeros will be implemented over the next five years

BAGHDAD / JD / .. excluded the parliamentary Economic Committee, the application of the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency early next year in 2015, while suggesting it had agreed with the Central Bank to implement the project over the next five years.

Said committee member Nora told Albjara / JD /: that "its Committee met with the Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency on the Keywords and discussed with him the most important issues related to the monetary policy of the country, including the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency."

She added: "The Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency confirmed that the project to delete the zeros is ready technically and logistically and waiting for the right time to implement it," noting that "he was supposed to be applied to the project since 2013 and until 2016, but the security conditions and the economic situation is stable led to the identification another period by the central bank to be applied starting from 2015 up to 2020. "

Albjara ruled out, the application of the project in the next year and even the years 2016 and 2017, due to the lack of appropriate conditions for the application of such a large project.

And was a member of the parliamentary Economic Committee Abdul Salam al-Maliki pointed out earlier that the central bank will begin to apply the project early next year 2015 / Finished / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Economic Commission: to delete the zeros will be implemented over the next five years Empty Re: Economic Commission: to delete the zeros will be implemented over the next five years

Post by weslin3 Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:00 am

Does this mean 5 years to exchange?
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Economic Commission: to delete the zeros will be implemented over the next five years Empty Re: Economic Commission: to delete the zeros will be implemented over the next five years

Post by wciappetta Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:30 am

What I think we have here is a minority opinion in it's conclusion after all this person is now a prognosticator like Carnac the great
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
      ...the most important thing to notice though is the stated fact that the CBI is ready and all things are in place to do it.

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:37 am

weslin3 wrote:Does this mean 5 years to exchange?
    previously its been mentioned taking a two year period however just as we see reported today about nearing an introduction of updated 25K notes clearly the CBI gov mentions that both series will circulate together. It's like we do here all subsequent printings are valid circulating until someone at treasury notices and pulls them out....otherwise they always maintain their value
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:08 pm

confused is what i am 306
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:04 pm

Thanks for the humor wciappetta. Needed that as this is getting frustrating. In Iraq they must have  a lot of Carnac the Great's over there with all of this jabber of theirs right now. 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:44 am