Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Central Bank announces the launch of banknotes near the new class of 5025 thousand to one trading

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank announces the launch of banknotes near the new class of 5025 thousand to one trading  Empty Central Bank announces the launch of banknotes near the new class of 5025 thousand to one trading

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Central Bank announces the launch of banknotes near the new class of 5025 thousand to one trading 

BAGHDAD / ... Iraqi Central Bank announced for release near the new banknotes from category five thousand dinars and {25} A to trading specifications and marks a new high-security protection. 

According to a statement of the bank, received the "eye of Iraq News," that he "will be put new banknotes categories {5000 25000} thousand dinars in the market soon to trading specifications and marks a new security high protection, in addition to the security tags in categories above of the current series." 

He added that he "will be the continuation of the two papers Alnkaditin Almtdaolten currently with two new categories without any intention for their withdrawal," noting that "they are the changes in the banknote category {5000} dinars paper contains a string ensure the buckle width {4} mm bears the words {CBI}, add to modify the dates Islamic and Gregorian dates to 1435 e {2013} and other signs of other security. " 

The statement pointed out that "the most important changes in the banknote category {25000} LD, is to modify the image of agriculture and the field in the face of the sheet where bear farming pitcher of water appears behind a tractor plowing a field, in addition to the modified form of decoration on the left side of the face sheet of the necessity of art with the general shape of the paper. " 

He explained that "the paper also includes a blind tag which is about three prominent straight lines when the texture on the left side of the face of the paper." 

The central bank announced last September, of its intention to launch a new edition of a class {10} thousand dinars to the public for the purpose of trading in addition to continue dealing currency Alhalah.anthy / 3 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Central Bank announces the launch of banknotes near the new class of 5025 thousand to one trading  Empty Re: Central Bank announces the launch of banknotes near the new class of 5025 thousand to one trading

Post by wciappetta Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:08 pm

boy that title was misleading eh?

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank announces the launch of banknotes near the new class of 5025 thousand to one trading  Empty Re: Central Bank announces the launch of banknotes near the new class of 5025 thousand to one trading

Post by weslin3 Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:12 pm

A lot of their news is misleading....  crazy
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:20 pm

Just a new series issue.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:54 am