Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the Republican Guard funds, two million dollars were recovered from the former regime’s railwa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the Republican Guard funds, two million dollars were recovered from the former regime’s railwa Empty After the Republican Guard funds, two million dollars were recovered from the former regime’s railwa

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Apr 2024, 4:43 am

[size=35][size=35]After the Republican Guard funds, two million dollars were recovered from the former regime’s railways[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-04-07 | 03:03
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News-Politics

The Iraqi Assets Recovery Fund announced today, Sunday, the recovery of about two million dollars from the account of the railway company of the former regime.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

The Fund stated in a brief statement received by Al-Sumaria News that $1.9 million had been recovered from the account of the General Railway Company of the previous regime.

This announcement, which includes funds amounting to less than 3 billion dinars, came less than a week after the announcement of the recovery of 4 billion dinars to the state treasury from accounts that had been dormant for 20 years belonging to the Republican Guard.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:22 pm