Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Regarding the messages of Al-Sadr and Al-Maliki... The rule of law: Two parallel lines do not meet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Regarding the messages of Al-Sadr and Al-Maliki... The rule of law: Two parallel lines do not meet Empty Regarding the messages of Al-Sadr and Al-Maliki... The rule of law: Two parallel lines do not meet

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Apr 2024, 4:38 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Regarding the messages of Al-Sadr and Al-Maliki... The rule of law: Two parallel lines do not meet[/size]

[size=45]A member of the State of Law coalition, Haider Al-Lami, ruled out a meeting between Nouri al-Maliki and the leader of the national Shiite movement, Muqtada al-Sadr. Al-Maliki “has a leadership to return to,” but al-Sadr has an opinion that he issues, and the “two parallel lines” do not meet, in response to the busyness of the salons. Politics reported news, not denied by any party, about communications and messages between the two sides related to the upcoming elections.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Lami mentioned in an interview with the journalist Saif Ali:
    The exit of the Sadrist movement was a breach in the political process, and Mr. Al-Sadr (before the formation of the current government) contacted Al-Maliki and asked for Mr. Jaafar Al-Sadr to be prime minister. Mr. Al-Maliki did not object, but said that he would discuss the issue with the members of the coordination framework. Therefore, I do not think that the Sadrist movement has been excluded from the political process.[/size]
    [size=45]The political future does not entail a meeting between the Sadrist movement and the rule of law, because His Eminence Mr. Al-Sadr has an idea and an approach and he adheres to these opinions, while Mr. Al-Maliki has an idea and leadership and has someone who trusts him and his opinions. We discuss with Mr. Al-Maliki and he responds a lot, but Mr. Al-Sadr has his own opinion. Whoever issues it, therefore it is not possible for the two parallels to meet.[/size]
    [size=45]As a person, I believe that there are civil parties putting forward some harsh and sharp proposals, especially the term generational displacement, which means exclusion. The displacement of political Islam has nothing to do with democracy, and I believe that politics is similar to a runners’ race or the so-called “400-meter mail” race, in which the competitor holds the mail in his hand and runs. To pass it on to the other contestant, perhaps today political Islam is leading the stage, and in the future, the current youth may lead the stage.[/size]
    [size=45]The democratic practice in leading the country towards safety is supposed to be joint. There is nothing better than having young people who know how to lead the country to safety. I believe that the parties that resisted the previous regime, such as Badr, the Dawa Party, the Parti and the Electiy, wanted there to be a common Iraq composed of... One of these groups represents the mosaic of the Iraqi people.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:52 pm