Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank cancels meet the fine on the damaged money for the purpose of replacing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank cancels meet the fine on the damaged money for the purpose of replacing Empty Central Bank cancels meet the fine on the damaged money for the purpose of replacing

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:18 am

Central Bank cancels meet the fine on the damaged money for the purpose of replacing

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - October / October 28: The Central Bank of Iraq, on Tuesday, met the abolition of the fine on the money for the purpose of damaged replace them with new ones, adding that he is trying to clean the circulation of banknotes damaged.

The bank said in a statement received / Iraq Press / copy of which was that "for the purpose of encouraging banks and financial institutions to take over the securities and cash damaged and damaged and burnt from the public has been decided to cancel the fine imposed on the damaged leaves of the currency, which was reluctant banks received from the public under the pretext of imposing meet these fine. "

The bank added that it "seeks to clean up the trading of banknotes damaged and burnt and damaged in the markets."

And still most of the Iraqi banks and financial institutions, as well as most traders refuse to handle financial damaged banknotes and often refuse received from citizens. Q ended. P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...archives/101384

Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:42 am