Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After its leak... Parliament officially publishes the schedule for the budget voting session on Mond

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After its leak... Parliament officially publishes the schedule for the budget voting session on Mond Empty After its leak... Parliament officially publishes the schedule for the budget voting session on Mond

Post by Rocky Fri 31 May 2024, 4:14 am

[size=35][size=35]After its leak... Parliament officially publishes the schedule for the budget voting session on Monday[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-05-31 | 03:28
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alsumaria News - Politics
    The Media Department of the House of Representatives published today, Friday, the Parliament’s agenda, which includes setting next Monday as the date for voting on the 2024 budget schedules.

[size]
    [ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

At 10:27 a.m. today, Friday, the Media Department published the schedule that was leaked at 3:00 a.m. and was reported by the media, to the point that it was subject to doubts about its authenticity due to it not being published by the Media Department, but after it was officially published on the platforms of the House of Representatives, so... Confirmation will be achieved by holding a session on Monday to vote on the budget schedules.

On the other hand, representatives question the possibility of holding the session as disagreements continue over the budget schedules, while Finance Committee member Mustafa Jabbar Sanad described Monday’s session as “invalid” because the Finance Committee did not vote on the schedules and did not prepare its final report on the schedules. 

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jun 2024, 10:00 pm