Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Head of the Tourism Syndicate: Foreign tourists come through individual initiatives and we need this

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Head of the Tourism Syndicate: Foreign tourists come through individual initiatives and we need this Empty Head of the Tourism Syndicate: Foreign tourists come through individual initiatives and we need this

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2024, 5:01 am

Head of the Tourism Syndicate: Foreign tourists come through individual initiatives and we need this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The head of the Iraqi Tourism Syndicate, Mohammed Awda Al-Ubaidi, spoke about the reality of tourism in Iraq, stating that “foreign tourists come to Iraq through personal initiatives from activists and associations concerned with supporting the tourism sector, and the state has no role in that.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Obaidi said, "What distinguishes Iraq from other countries is that it combines different forms of tourism, as there are religious, historical and natural sites, which makes all areas of Iraq capable of being transformed into tourist attractions."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Obaidi explained that the number of foreign tourists does not meet the ambition, but it is good, and that "Iraqi tourism needs to attract well-known international figures to encourage visits to Iraq, in addition to government support."[/rtl]

99 views
    Added 2024/07/18 - 9:47 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 02 Sep 2024, 8:03 am