Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP hints at deciding on Parliament Speaker position in first session of new legislative term

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP hints at deciding on Parliament Speaker position in first session of new legislative term Empty MP hints at deciding on Parliament Speaker position in first session of new legislative term

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jul 2024, 4:33 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]MP hints at deciding on Parliament Speaker position in first session of new legislative term[/size]

[size=45]Member of Parliament Mukhtar al-Moussawi stressed that electing a new Speaker of Parliament is one of our priorities, while pointing out that a deadline of the 20th of this month has been given to the Sunni parties to choose their candidate.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Moussawi said, “If the Sunni political forces do not agree among themselves on a candidate for the position of Speaker of Parliament, a session will be held to elect the Speaker of the House of Representatives in the first session of the legislative term,” indicating that “the matter will be left to the representatives, and whichever candidate receives the highest number of votes will be the new president.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The crisis of electing the Speaker of the House of Representatives cannot continue any longer, especially since it has greatly affected the work of the legislative institution and has also negatively affected political stability due to the differences and conflicts between the blocs and parties."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 7:58 pm