Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diyala Council holds its first session after electing "Al-Karwi"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diyala Council holds its first session after electing "Al-Karwi" Empty Diyala Council holds its first session after electing "Al-Karwi"

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Aug 2024, 4:19 am

Diyala Council holds its first session after electing "Al-Karwi"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Diyala
    Today, Sunday (August 4, 2024), Diyala Council held its first session after electing Omar Al-Karwi as its president.
    The Director of the Media Department in Diyala Provincial Council, Ali Najm, said in an interview with Baghdad Today, "Diyala Council held its first session at its official headquarters in the center of Baqubah city, with the attendance of 12 members, headed by Omar Al-Karwi and his deputy Salem Al-Tamimi."
    He added that "the session included discussing several important files, most notably the internal regulations and ways to develop them in a way that suits the situation and creates high flexibility, noting that "the session comes within the framework of continuing the council's tasks in accordance with what was approved by the law."
    Najm pointed out that "Diyala Council will determine the timing of its weekly sessions and other files through the presidency's communication with the rest of the members."
    Diyala Provincial Council voted after midnight last Thursday to select Adnan Al-Jayer as Diyala Governor.
    The council also voted to elect Omar Al-Karwi as head of the provincial council and Salem Al-Tamimi as deputy head of the council in a session held at the Rashid Hotel in Baghdad.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:41 am