Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Resources launches a major campaign to dig and clean the Sabla stream in Dhi Qar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Resources launches a major campaign to dig and clean the Sabla stream in Dhi Qar Empty Resources launches a major campaign to dig and clean the Sabla stream in Dhi Qar

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Aug 2024, 4:27 am

Resources launches a major campaign to dig and clean the Sabla stream in Dhi Qar
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Thi Qar
    The Ministry of Water Resources announced, today, Sunday (August 4, 2024), the launch of a major campaign to dredge and clean the Sabla dirt stream in Al-Rifai District in Dhi Qar Governorate.
    The ministry stated in a statement received by "Baghdad Today" that "its staff, under the supervision of its directorate in Dhi Qar Governorate, began a major campaign to dig and clean the Sabla dirt stream in Al-Rifai District."
    She added that she "responded to the appeals of the people of Al-Rifai district to clean the stream from mud deposits and aquatic plants in order to facilitate the flow of water and ensure its delivery to all beneficiaries from the stream's tails and the pumping stations."
    The ministry added that it "will carry out excavation and cleaning works for the 20 km long stream with the participation of 15 machines, including long-arm excavators, bulldozers and shovels," indicating that "this campaign was carried out in response to the appeals of dignitaries of Al-Rifai district and the residents of the villages benefiting from the Sabla dirt stream."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:47 am