Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former leader: The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan has two options

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former leader: The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan has two options Empty Former leader: The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan has two options

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Aug 2024, 7:51 am

[rtl]Former leader: The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan has two options[/rtl]

Policy  ,  04/08/2024 10:37  Number of readings: 237 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

The former leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Mullah Bakhtiar, said that the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan has two options: either dialogue and multiple platforms, otherwise a worse future awaits it. 

Mullah Bakhtiar's statements came during a symposium held, entitled (The Tasks of the New Left in Crises) in the Martyr Azad Hawrami Hall in the Gauder Cultural Center Network, as part of a series of symposiums on the victory of the European Left and the new tasks of the Left in the world and Kurdistan.

Mullah Bakhtiar said that we must learn about the crises in the world, the Middle East, then Iraq and Kurdistan, and then talk about the tasks of the new left. At the global level, I must say that capitalism has not yet been defeated, as some extreme leftists believe, and it was said in the time of Marx and Lenin that capitalism is a nightmare, but it has been renewing itself for 150 years.

Regarding the crises taking place in the Middle East, Iraq and Kurdistan, Mullah Bakhtiar said that we are on the verge of a bloody war in the Middle East. If they wanted to impose themselves by force and military force, it would have as many casualties as a world war, but they cannot do that because there is a technological balance, because there are other forces of democracy and the left.

These developments in the region are the result of a number of economic and democratic crises not being resolved. For example, a country like Israel says it is democratic, but is not ready to give Palestinian rights.  

As for Iraq, it is full of diverse armed forces, there is a shadow state, there is a lot of corruption, 400 billion dollars have been stolen so far, and the constitution has not been implemented. As for Kurdistan, there is no political trust between the parties in the region. In the past, Baghdad hoped that a Kurdish leader would go to Baghdad to solve a problem, but today the region cannot solve a problem such as the problem of salaries. 

Mullah Bakhtiar continued that democracy in Kurdistan is in crisis. The classical parties in Kurdistan cannot carry out their democratic duties. Have the ruling and opposition parties thought about enlightenment? Parties are closed, so how can they be democratic? Therefore, I believe that democracy, enlightenment, and secularism are the most important tasks of the new left in Kurdistan, adding that the new left has an immediate mission, which includes women's rights, human rights, unemployment, poverty, class problems, wage problems , and many other problems. 

In another part of his speech, Mullah Bakhtiar referred to the elections and problems in Kurdistan, and said that these elections are likely to reach the Kurdistan Parliament about 20 lists, which I consider to be a problem and may cause unwanted events. He said: Earlier I said something and they made it difficult for me and did not stop it. I said that even if the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan wins a seat, it is still the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan. Now I also say that even if the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the Kurdistan Democratic Party win even one seat, the regional government will not be formed without them as long as they have the power.

Mullah Bakhtiar also indicated that he considers himself a new leftist and has not left the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan. He added that it is not with the current policy of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan that the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan is suffering from a structural crisis.

He pointed out that it had previously been mentioned that the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan has two options: either dialogue and multiple platforms, otherwise the worst future awaits it, stressing that the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan must have a different platform, and rather it must open the door to dialogue with the “People's Front,” referring to The party founded by the former co-chair of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Lahore, Sheikh Janki.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:45 am