Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erbil decides to close 138 illegal oil refineries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erbil decides to close 138 illegal oil refineries Empty Erbil decides to close 138 illegal oil refineries

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Aug 2024, 8:04 am

Erbil decides to close 138 illegal oil refineries
    • Time: 2024/08/04 15:22:47

• Reading: 338 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The local government in Erbil Governorate decided, today, Sunday, to close 138 illegal oil refineries in the governorate in order to protect the environment.
    Governor Omid Khoshnaw stressed in a press conference held today that "high-quality kerosene fuel must be used to operate private generators in residential areas and neighborhoods, and its quality must be checked daily."
    He added, "A one-week grace period will be given to owners of private generators that have not connected the silencer system for the purpose of connecting this system, otherwise legal measures will be taken against them."
    Khoshnaw also pointed out that "any vehicle that pollutes the environment will be seized, with a pledge from the owner until this problem is resolved."
    He added that a special committee has been formed, headed by the Deputy Governor, to supervise the implementation of the instructions and decisions issued today.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:47 am