Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Justice inaugurates Social Research, Psychological Support and Prisoner Management Depar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Justice inaugurates Social Research, Psychological Support and Prisoner Management Depar Empty Minister of Justice inaugurates Social Research, Psychological Support and Prisoner Management Depar

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Aug 2024, 6:40 am

[size=46]Minister of Justice inaugurates Social Research, Psychological Support and Prisoner Management Departments[/size]
    Iraq
    23:42 - 2024-08-05
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Minister of Justice Dr. Khaled Shawani, inaugurated today, Monday, in the presence of the Senior Undersecretary of the Ministry/Director General of the Iraqi Correctional Service from the lowest legal position, Ziad Al-Tamimi, the two new buildings for the Social Research and Inmate Management Departments in the Iraqi Correctional Service, as part of the efforts to enhance the infrastructure in line with the Ministry’s plan to develop judicial institutions.
    The Minister of Justice stressed the importance of opening the Psychological Support Department for Inmates as an essential part of the requirements for their rehabilitation within the Department’s program to provide in-prison care and aftercare. He also stressed the importance of organizing the work of the Inmates Department and everything related to their affairs, movements, and appearances before the competent courts, and organizing their personal status and family relations.
    With this opening, the Ministry has taken an important step towards achieving further improvements in the prison management system and developing its correctional programs, reflecting its ongoing commitment to developing services and providing a supportive and humane environment for inmates.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:50 pm