Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington sends a request via Baghdad and Arab capitals to Tehran and its allies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington sends a request via Baghdad and Arab capitals to Tehran and its allies Empty Washington sends a request via Baghdad and Arab capitals to Tehran and its allies

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Aug 2024, 4:39 am

Washington sends a request via Baghdad and Arab capitals to Tehran and its allies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Follow-up
    An American newspaper revealed, today, Tuesday, August 6, 2024, that Washington asked the governments of Arab countries, including Iraq, to ​​urge Iran to "exercise restraint."
    The Washington Post said that Secretary of State Anthony Blinken "asked senior officials in Cairo, Baghdad and other Arab capitals to urge Tehran and its allies to exercise restraint."
    She pointed out that Blinken "is leading a diplomatic campaign to indirectly pressure Iran."
    The Washington Post quoted sources as saying, "White House officials were surprised and angered by the assassination of (Ismail) Haniyeh and considered it a setback to the ceasefire effort."
    Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani received a phone call on Sunday from US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, during which they discussed "Iraq's role in supporting international peace and stability, and preventing current events from continuing on a path of escalation," according to al-Sudani's office.
    Blinken expressed "the desire of the United States and the US administration for Iraq to play a role in controlling the situation in the region and preventing escalation from various parties, in continuation of Iraq's efforts to support regional stability and regional peace."
    The world, the countries of the region, and Israel are awaiting the Iranian military response to the assassination of the former head of the political bureau, Ismail Haniyeh, at his residence in Tehran last Wednesday, a day after the inauguration of the new Iranian president.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:49 pm