Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq.. 60% of the agricultural area has become “outside the responsibility” of rivers and is being t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq.. 60% of the agricultural area has become “outside the responsibility” of rivers and is being t Empty Iraq.. 60% of the agricultural area has become “outside the responsibility” of rivers and is being t

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Aug 2024, 4:07 am

[size=35][size=35]Iraq.. 60% of the agricultural area has become “outside the responsibility” of rivers and is being taken care of by “wells”[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Local

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-08-12 | 02:04
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News - Local

The Ministry of Agriculture said today, Monday, that what we lost in terms of the area of ​​agricultural land irrigated by rivers was compensated for by cultivating the desert through groundwater.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

The official spokesman for the ministry, Mohammed Al-Khazai, explained that "Iraq has lost approximately 60% of its agricultural lands irrigated by river water due to water scarcity and the difficult climate changes that have struck Iraq, which forced us to reduce the area of ​​our winter agricultural plan for the wheat crop to only one and a half million dunams."

He pointed out that "the ministry is working to find alternatives by expanding desert lands by irrigating these lands with sprinklers that irrigate groundwater."

He pointed out that "we were able to cultivate 4 million dunams to compensate for the shortage in lands irrigated by rivers, and we succeeded in producing 6 million and 400 thousand tons of wheat," according to the government newspaper Al-Sabah.

The area of ​​agricultural lands in Iraq irrigated by river water decreased by 60%, i.e. as a result of 

reducing the cultivated areas from 6 million dunams to only about 2 mill
    ion dunams.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 12:43 pm