Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A political movement demanding a response to the American and Zionist massacres

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A political movement demanding a response to the American and Zionist massacres Empty A political movement demanding a response to the American and Zionist massacres

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Dec 2023, 5:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A political movement demanding a response to the American and Zionist massacres[/size]
    • Today 13:10

Information / Baghdad... 
    Member of the Belt and Road Popular Movement, Hussein Al-Karawi, stressed on Monday the importance of responding to the massacres and crimes carried out by the American and Zionist occupiers in order to stop their continuing violations, whether against the Iraqis or the Palestinian people. 
    Al-Karaawi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, “The crimes of the American and Zionist occupation as well, whether in Iraq or other countries, need to be responded to by the Islamic resistance in order to deter the occupier and stop its repeated violations.” 
    He added, "The response by the resistance must be proportional to the act and crime committed by the occupier, as staying away and not deterring the American side will make Washington go further in its violations against the Iraqi people and continue its attacks on the security services." 
    He stated that "there is an urgent need to respond to the violations of the American occupier politically and militarily, with the aim of expelling its forces from Iraq and stopping its continuing crimes against Iraqis and the security services in particular." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 5:31 am