Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Credit Bank achieves a profit of 20.4 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Credit Bank achieves a profit of 20.4 billion dinars  Empty Iraqi Credit Bank achieves a profit of 20.4 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Today at 7:28 am

Iraqi Credit Bank achieves a profit of 20.4 billion dinars 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]The Iraqi Credit Bank achieved a net profit of 20.4 billion dinars since the beginning of the year until the third quarter. [/rtl]

[rtl]According to the bank's financial statements, revenues amounted to 26.4 billion dinars, achieving a growth of 38%, as they amounted to 19.1 billion dinars during the same period last year. [/rtl]

[rtl]The bank's assets increased to 524.8 billion dinars, but deposits decreased to 137.5 billion dinars after they were 150.6 billion dinars. [/rtl]

[rtl]The bank has retained earnings of 38.7 billion dinars, which have been accumulating for many years.[/rtl]

73 views
    Added 10/20/2024 - 11:42 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 20 Oct 2024, 4:36 pm