Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political movement from 3 axes to resolve the Parliament presidency knot next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political movement from 3 axes to resolve the Parliament presidency knot next week Empty Political movement from 3 axes to resolve the Parliament presidency knot next week

Post by Rocky Today at 7:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Political movement from 3 axes to resolve the Parliament presidency knot next week[/size]
    • Today 12:00

Information/Baghdad…
     MP Mukhtar Al-Moussawi revealed, on Sunday, a political movement with three axes to hold a session to resolve the parliament presidency issue next week.
    Al-Moussawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "There is a political movement led by three poles in parallel, including Sunnis, in order to crystallize an agreement that will lead to preparing the atmosphere for holding a session next week to proceed with ending the knot of the presidency of the House of Representatives and voting on a candidate."
    He added, "The consensus will be clearer in the coming days with the presence of bilateral meetings that may result in a comprehensive vision that will lead to deciding on the candidate for the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives in coordination with the Sunni forces."
    He pointed out that "it is not possible to decide on holding a session next week in a final way, but all indications indicate that there are serious efforts in this direction."
    It is noteworthy that Sunni-Sunni differences have caused a delay in deciding the vote on a candidate for the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives for about a year. End 25 F

Current date/time is Sun 20 Oct 2024, 4:36 pm