Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq imports about $42 million of Turkish legumes, pastries and sugar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq imports about $42 million of Turkish legumes, pastries and sugar Empty Iraq imports about $42 million of Turkish legumes, pastries and sugar

Post by Rocky Today at 7:24 am

Iraq imports about $42 million of Turkish legumes, pastries and sugar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Mediterranean Cereals, Legumes, Oilseeds and Products Exporters Association, Faisal Memish, announced that Iraq imported Turkish legumes, pastries and sugar worth approximately $42 million during the month of September.
    "Legumes ranked first in the group that we exported in September with a value of $63 million, and in the mentioned period, we achieved a 15 percent increase in the group of legume products, while pastries ranked second with a value of $28.2 million, and sugar and its products ranked third with a value of $19 million," Memish said.
    He pointed out that "Iraq, Syria and Italy were in the first three places, adding, "We exported $41.8 million to Iraq, an increase of 38 percent, and $12 million to Syria, an increase of 77 percent, and we reached a value of $9.4 million in the Italian market, followed by Sudan, Palestine, Egypt, Germany, Austria, Algeria and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Views 46
    Added 10/20/2024 - 2:01 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 20 Oct 2024, 4:47 pm