Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Find out Iraq's rank among the most innovative countries in the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Find out Iraq's rank among the most innovative countries in the world Empty Find out Iraq's rank among the most innovative countries in the world

Post by Rocky Today at 7:39 am

Find out Iraq's rank among the most innovative countries in the world

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-10-20 03:42
    font

Shafaq News/ Iraq ranked 145th globally out of 196 and 13th in the Arab world among the most innovative countries for the year 2025, according to the American magazine CEOworld.
    The magazine said in a report seen by Shafaq News Agency that the index, which was based on the most innovative countries, took into account several factors such as patent applications, global brand value, high-tech manufacturing, development in companies, government spending on research and development, cooperation between universities and industry in the field of research and development, and knowledge-intensive employment.
    He added, "Singapore ranked first as the most innovative country with 97.81 points out of 100, Taiwan came second with 97.8 points, South Korea came third with 97.68 points, then Switzerland came fourth with 97.29 points, while Yemen came last at 196 with 45.02 points."
    In the Arab world, the UAE came first with 90.04 points, followed by Saudi Arabia in second place with 86.25 points, then Qatar in third place with 83.82 points, and Bahrain in fourth place with 79.79 points.
    According to the magazine, "Kuwait came in fifth, Jordan in sixth, Oman in seventh, Tunisia in eighth, Egypt in ninth, Morocco in tenth, Lebanon in eleventh, Algeria in twelfth, and then Iraq in 145th place globally and 13th place in the Arab world with 57.4 points."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 20 Oct 2024, 5:10 pm