Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

safe areas of the country will witness a survey of private sector structured and unstructured

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

safe areas of the country will witness a survey of private sector structured and unstructured  Empty safe areas of the country will witness a survey of private sector structured and unstructured

Post by Proven Tue 06 Jan 2015, 9:25 am

Saleh is doing his job as the intermediary between the central bank and the execute branch of the government....  Directing government resources. 

Assessing areas for economic development:

Appearance Fit: safe areas of the country will witness a survey of private sector structured and unstructured

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Appearance Fit: safe areas of the country will witness a survey of private sector structured and unstructured Section:

NewsJanuary 6, 2015 13:04

The prime minister for economic affairs adviser to the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said on Monday that the safe areas of the country will witness a survey of the private sector, formal and informal, indicating that the areas are the central and southern Iraq as well as the province of Kurdistan.

Saleh said that "the importance of a survey of the private sector lies in the absorption of the professional capabilities of providing loans to the markets," pointing to the importance of "disclosure of producing and non-producing industrial areas, and this is what his position yearn government effort to it."

It is noted that in spite of the proliferation of private sector institutions in Iraq, which amounted to a large extent, but it did not play a pivotal in the economic development process in Iraq role, in addition to the departure of government institutions to deal with it because of foot-dragging some of these institutions in their work

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:38 pm