Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+27
Talon777
Screwball
day dreamer
Sarisus
maxib
ron-man
mochasmom
Ronbo
beverly508
Tiffany
zimi31
GWT54
noced71
ahill
Pinoy10
weslin3
Neno
jedi17
fonz1951
wayoutnow
CITEX
lonelyintexas
csd9013
duck2000
azareus
Proven
wciappetta
31 posters

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation - Page 5 Empty Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

Post by wciappetta Tue 03 Mar 2015, 6:10 am

First topic message reminder :

We are on our way! king

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tuesday 3 March 2015 12:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    announced the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords, on Monday, the deletion of zeros existing project, as pointed out it was given the green light for its implementation, he stressed that this process will be preceded by the administrative and regulatory processes. 

Alak said in a press conference held at the bank building and attended by Alsumaria News , "The project to delete the zeros is based was put into practice, and we gave the green light to start with," noting that "The project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more."

He Keywords that "this process will be preceded by regulatory and administrative operations and form in which it will be starting out in walking," noting that "the bank began creating currency models and training of cadres on it." 

The Iraqi Central Bank announced in May 2012 that the process of deleting the zeros will be transferred Iraq from a country trillions to billions, noting that the currency replacing the process needs to be approved by parliament.

He accused the central bank, in (12 September 2011), government agencies obstructing monetary reform and vowed to persecuting, blaming those actors responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger. It is noteworthy that some economists say that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to security and political stability as well as stability of the economy.

noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation - Page 5 Empty Re: Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

Post by noced71 Tue 03 Mar 2015, 4:28 pm

ok, so before there was a narrative that we were waiting on a

1. Budget (Done)
    2. HCL (in da budget).. (waiting for what?)
    3. New CBI Govenor (status?)

Now with this article, it says waiting for parliment to approve...approve what? Thought the CBI was autonomous.

Thoughts anyone?
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation - Page 5 Empty Re: Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

Post by ahill Tue 03 Mar 2015, 4:32 pm

Thanks Duck ...  I feel alot better now.

A
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 03 Mar 2015, 4:47 pm

duck2000 wrote:the two year is reffering to two years in iraq too get all large notes in to the banks we have had articles on this!

Thanks Duck for bringing some sunshine into my very bad day....boy did I need that!!!  bighug
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Tue 03 Mar 2015, 4:49 pm

noced71 wrote:ok, so before there was a narrative that we were waiting on a

1. Budget (Done)
    2. HCL (in da budget).. (waiting for what?)
    3. New CBI Govenor (status?)

Now with this article, it says waiting for parliment to approve...approve what? Thought the CBI was autonomous.

Thoughts anyone?
    CBI can control the rate, but maybe Parliament has to approve the spending to produce the new notes, that's best I can get out of it.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Tue 03 Mar 2015, 5:38 pm

duck2000 wrote:
    mochasmom wrote:So is this happening now, should we be looking for RV any Sunday now, what else do we need..i take it from Nenis post, this was something Duck called..so please enlighten us!!!

only thing i call is pizza .. give a duck some pepperoni and watch out for da gas>>   crazy
    So Nenosplace nominating you for president...it ain't for eating pizza! Lol
    Seriously Duck, how are we looking for "sooooooon"!?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 03 Mar 2015, 5:47 pm

CITEX wrote:Neno... wish I could have been busty all morning, but I had to work... hi
    lol, to funny. Let me lay this out and I have read the whole thread and the confusion with the two years as wciappetta and duck tried and did explain that. I am going to take it further but remember, I am laying out with a QUACK background and articles information as well as in laymen terms, ok here we go.

This all began when the news reported that the auctions would stop which they did and can not go on cause of the supply and demand it will cause for the dollar to which they are working hard on to DE-dollarise by doing this for reasons of creating the value of the dinar and by keeping the dollar out of corruption (mainly Syria and Iran).

Ok once this started there is no turning back, everything has to move forward that is why you see the 50 dinar note in the news being called in for replacement or, equivalent accounts exchange. This i the timing for the currency change by the news that said, the 250 thru the 25000 will follow.  What you don't realize meaning is, all the currency will have to be traded in, the 50 is the only note that will re-entered which is why it is being replaced in country.

Think here now, ALL CURRENCY, but, the old currency will run consecutively for two years or more meaning the time they claim to take out of circulation. The new currency by the news mentioned is by the quacks info, a 1 and 2 dinar, a 5, 10, and 25 dinar, the new 50 replacement, and the highest note available will be a 200 dinar and, there is some coin too. So as you can see this is all new denoms other than the 50 that will be use but as a replacement 50.

A green light was giving today in the news to implement the zeros, they mention parliament approval, we have mentioned the HCL and the CBI gov.

I have no idea on the parliament approval but look at it as if one is needed it all ready is or a green light wouldn't of been giving.

On the HCL and the CBI was and most likely is still the plan, the old 50 dinar as of March the first started it's replacement and will continue till April 30th (which I will thru in is the IMF final dates of setting the SDR's).

So in this 30 day window I am sure the HCL can possibly have it's passage but then again not so sure that the oil agreements in the budget aren't enough now. We just going to have to see.

The CBI governor change will occur, it has too cause of the constitution order that will be used replacing anything to do with Maliki. Moshen knows this and said," he is bridging the gap and can not continue as the governor", so he is bridging the GAP folks, that's it.

Have we explained the 2 year language? Well, lets do it again, this is the time limit they are placing on the citizens IN COUNTRY or whom ever IMHO (Whom ever meaning falls for it) for the larger notes to be pulled, it has never said anything about replacing, changing, not good after the two years, or anything to that nature. It states will run side by side now and for years has said this.

For me, this two years means a hard peg so hard you will be able to watch it everyday not move anymore than 1% up or 1% down.

After this two year period if not before I think is when we all will see (Those still here after the first RV), the GCC conversion to a common currency (the 2nd RV), all Quack!!

Ok so what I am saying here is after April 30th, we could possibly be at the end, in the end, or may as well be the end. As always, got to wait and see but I am telling from my mind, IT SURE IS LOOKING THIS WAY!!

One more thing, Proven has and lays it out from another angle with Investments and their laws that I just do not follow, but it leads to the same results. I follow the kurds thru the Quack which to this day, I have no other reason not too including the day after VII was lifted cause it was clearly explained and shown thru the news how the RV didn't come about. I am so passed that argument from so many that it doesn't even bother me. This is TODAY, that was YESTERDAY!

If this laymen terms isn't good enough, I will try again but realize, I am on a high horse right now...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 03 Mar 2015, 5:49 pm

CITEX wrote:
    CBI can control the rate, but maybe Parliament has to approve the spending to produce the new notes, that's best I can get out of it.
    Parliament includes the FC Finance Committee and the EC Economic Committee, you know the two that has been arguing since VII was lifted. The CBI controlling the rate, you know that one... ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 03 Mar 2015, 5:51 pm

CITEX wrote:
     will be preceded by the administrative and regulatory processes. 

is this, the removal of Proxy Gov and getting the foreign currency tax laws, tariff's complete?

WORLD BANK APPROVAL!  duck

03 March / March 2015

Iraqi Central Bank announced on Tuesday that he gave the green light to direct the implementation of the deletion of zeros from the currency, pointing out that it takes two years.

Alak said at a news conference, child "Light News," that "the file to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency is put into effect, and the World Bank gave the green light to implement it."

He added that "the completion of administrative matters on this file will take two years," adding that "the Bank began creating models of the new currency."

Last edited by Neno on Tue 03 Mar 2015, 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed link)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 03 Mar 2015, 5:55 pm

[quote="wciappetta"
    The start of those processes was the ending of the auctions... another part would be putting lower notes into the banks. Considering the pulling of the security weak 50 id notes time frame I would  guess the RV wouldn't happen before May....We've had run ups on bank training and procedures before, almost like dry runs especially before the chapter VII removal. Yet this time it feels like we are real close to the end.[/quote]Tel him what he may win BOB, a New Rate.... badboys
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 03 Mar 2015, 5:56 pm

fonz1951 wrote:

i caught it but didn't want to say anything because neno called us all out the other day for correcting others, and i didn't want to lose any points!  Eye Poke
    lol, NOT ME!!! Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 12:58 pm