Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+27
Talon777
Screwball
day dreamer
Sarisus
maxib
ron-man
mochasmom
Ronbo
beverly508
Tiffany
zimi31
GWT54
noced71
ahill
Pinoy10
weslin3
Neno
jedi17
fonz1951
wayoutnow
CITEX
lonelyintexas
csd9013
duck2000
azareus
Proven
wciappetta
31 posters

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation - Page 2 Empty Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

Post by wciappetta Tue 03 Mar 2015, 6:10 am

First topic message reminder :

We are on our way! king

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tuesday 3 March 2015 12:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    announced the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords, on Monday, the deletion of zeros existing project, as pointed out it was given the green light for its implementation, he stressed that this process will be preceded by the administrative and regulatory processes. 

Alak said in a press conference held at the bank building and attended by Alsumaria News , "The project to delete the zeros is based was put into practice, and we gave the green light to start with," noting that "The project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more."

He Keywords that "this process will be preceded by regulatory and administrative operations and form in which it will be starting out in walking," noting that "the bank began creating currency models and training of cadres on it." 

The Iraqi Central Bank announced in May 2012 that the process of deleting the zeros will be transferred Iraq from a country trillions to billions, noting that the currency replacing the process needs to be approved by parliament.

He accused the central bank, in (12 September 2011), government agencies obstructing monetary reform and vowed to persecuting, blaming those actors responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger. It is noteworthy that some economists say that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to security and political stability as well as stability of the economy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation - Page 2 Empty Re: Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

Post by CITEX Tue 03 Mar 2015, 9:12 am

The project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more.

can not imagine stretching this out for 2 more years with all of the other stuff going on....
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation - Page 2 Empty Re: Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

Post by wayoutnow Tue 03 Mar 2015, 9:21 am

That means u have up to 2 years to cash inn before ur 25k notes will be obsolete $$$!!
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 03 Mar 2015, 9:54 am

wayoutnow wrote:That means u have up to 2 years to cash inn before ur 25k notes will be obsolete $$$!!

I am ready to meet the shortest deadline they will impose to make the change and move on!!!  duck
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Tue 03 Mar 2015, 9:58 am

Yes thats expected for turning in notes..
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Tue 03 Mar 2015, 10:10 am

zimi31 wrote:
    wayoutnow wrote:That means u have up to 2 years to cash inn before ur 25k notes will be obsolete $$$!!

I am ready to meet the shortest deadline they will impose to make the change and move on!!!  duck

you and me both. make that a double dancing duck.

duck
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 03 Mar 2015, 10:12 am

fonz1951 wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:

you and me both. make that a double dancing duck.

duck
    lol!
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Tue 03 Mar 2015, 10:19 am

that is a interesting comment.  As of now they have only said they are taking the 50 dinar note out of circulation, and are not replacing it with anything as of yet, but will credit you in a account (forcing Iraqis to open an account as they are still a cash based society). 

There are different theories as to what removing the 0's mean:

1. removing 0's off the exchange rate,
    2. removing the larger notes,
    3. removing the 0's off the actual note.

I know what I am hoping for, and that would be choice 1.  But they have stated replacing the currency with a new one, does this just include the lower notes that have little security?  Or does this mean that they are replacing all notes and will have them run concurrently with the new ones?

I am not one who supports a LOP of any nature, but I can't shake the feeling that they may redenominate and then revalue after....and even if they do that we will still make money, just not the millions we all hope for.

anyways, just something for discussion.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 03 Mar 2015, 10:20 am

Oh man, been busty all morning. Home now and wow!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Tue 03 Mar 2015, 11:06 am

So is this happening now, should we be looking for RV any Sunday now, what else do we need..i take it from Nenis post, this was something Duck called..so please enlighten us!!!
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Tue 03 Mar 2015, 11:08 am

Neno... wish I could have been busty all morning, but I had to work... hi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 12:56 pm