Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+27
Talon777
Screwball
day dreamer
Sarisus
maxib
ron-man
mochasmom
Ronbo
beverly508
Tiffany
zimi31
GWT54
noced71
ahill
Pinoy10
weslin3
Neno
jedi17
fonz1951
wayoutnow
CITEX
lonelyintexas
csd9013
duck2000
azareus
Proven
wciappetta
31 posters

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation - Page 4 Empty Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

Post by wciappetta Tue 03 Mar 2015, 6:10 am

First topic message reminder :

We are on our way! king

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tuesday 3 March 2015 12:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    announced the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords, on Monday, the deletion of zeros existing project, as pointed out it was given the green light for its implementation, he stressed that this process will be preceded by the administrative and regulatory processes. 

Alak said in a press conference held at the bank building and attended by Alsumaria News , "The project to delete the zeros is based was put into practice, and we gave the green light to start with," noting that "The project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more."

He Keywords that "this process will be preceded by regulatory and administrative operations and form in which it will be starting out in walking," noting that "the bank began creating currency models and training of cadres on it." 

The Iraqi Central Bank announced in May 2012 that the process of deleting the zeros will be transferred Iraq from a country trillions to billions, noting that the currency replacing the process needs to be approved by parliament.

He accused the central bank, in (12 September 2011), government agencies obstructing monetary reform and vowed to persecuting, blaming those actors responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger. It is noteworthy that some economists say that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to security and political stability as well as stability of the economy.

csd9013
    csd9013

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation - Page 4 Empty Re: Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

Post by csd9013 Tue 03 Mar 2015, 1:09 pm

CITEX wrote:Neno... wish I could have been busty all morning, but I had to work... hi
    lol!
    I wondered if anyone else caught that.
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation - Page 4 Empty Re: Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

Post by Proven Tue 03 Mar 2015, 1:13 pm

Number of Views:
    03/03/2015 13:03

Deletion of zeros existing project

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: Iraqi Central Bank announced in May 2012 that the process of deletion of zeros from the country of Iraq will be transferred to the trillions of billions, indicating that the process of replacing the currency needs to be approved by parliament.

Governor of the Central Bank announced on the Keywords, on Monday, the deletion of zeros existing project, as pointed out it was given the green light for its implementation, he stressed that this process will be preceded by regulatory and administrative operations.

Keywords and said in a press conference held at the bank building, said that "the project to delete the zeros is based was put into practice, and we gave the green light to start with," noting that "The project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more."

He added that the relationship "This operation will be preceded by regulatory and administrative processes and the form in which it will start moving in," adding that "the Bank began creating currency models and training of cadres to it."

The Iraqi Central Bank announced in May 2012 that the process of deletion of zeros from the country of Iraq will be transferred to the trillions of billions, indicating that the process of replacing the currency needs to be approved by parliament.

He accused the central bank, in (12 September 2011), government agencies obstructing monetary reform and vowed to persecuting, blaming those actors responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger.

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not ready at the moment to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to security and political stability as well as the stability of the economy.

Pinoy10
    Pinoy10
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Pinoy10 Tue 03 Mar 2015, 1:58 pm

I hope "not" 2 years more.....ugh
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Tue 03 Mar 2015, 2:02 pm

indicating that the process of replacing the currency needs to be approved by parliament.

CBI???
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Tue 03 Mar 2015, 2:24 pm

CITEX wrote:
    indicating that the process of replacing the currency needs to be approved by parliament.

CBI???

In 2012, the CBI went to parliament to received authorization for coins.
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Tue 03 Mar 2015, 2:33 pm

ok, so my understanding is, the CBI controls the rate, but Parliament gets say so on the spending for new currency
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Tue 03 Mar 2015, 3:42 pm

csd9013 wrote:
    CITEX wrote:Neno... wish I could have been busty all morning, but I had to work... hi
    lol!
    I wondered if anyone else caught that.

i caught it but didn't want to say anything because neno called us all out the other day for correcting others, and i didn't want to lose any points!  Eye Poke
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Tue 03 Mar 2015, 3:50 pm

mochasmom wrote:So is this happening now, should we be looking for RV any Sunday now, what else do we need..i take it from Nenis post, this was something Duck called..so please enlighten us!!!

only thing i call is pizza .. give a duck some pepperoni and watch out for da gas>>   crazy
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Tue 03 Mar 2015, 4:12 pm

I liked the part about being 'real close to the end' .....by wcipp..... bounce

....... not liking the part about 'another 2 years'.

Thanks to all the news hounds and those who can 'read between the lines' and 
    tell us what really all this means.

A
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Tue 03 Mar 2015, 4:20 pm

the two year is reffering to two years in iraq too get all large notes in to the banks we have had articles on this!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:36 am