Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+27
Talon777
Screwball
day dreamer
Sarisus
maxib
ron-man
mochasmom
Ronbo
beverly508
Tiffany
zimi31
GWT54
noced71
ahill
Pinoy10
weslin3
Neno
jedi17
fonz1951
wayoutnow
CITEX
lonelyintexas
csd9013
duck2000
azareus
Proven
wciappetta
31 posters

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation - Page 14 Empty Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

Post by wciappetta Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:10 am

First topic message reminder :

We are on our way! king

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tuesday 3 March 2015 12:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    announced the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords, on Monday, the deletion of zeros existing project, as pointed out it was given the green light for its implementation, he stressed that this process will be preceded by the administrative and regulatory processes. 

Alak said in a press conference held at the bank building and attended by Alsumaria News , "The project to delete the zeros is based was put into practice, and we gave the green light to start with," noting that "The project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more."

He Keywords that "this process will be preceded by regulatory and administrative operations and form in which it will be starting out in walking," noting that "the bank began creating currency models and training of cadres on it." 

The Iraqi Central Bank announced in May 2012 that the process of deleting the zeros will be transferred Iraq from a country trillions to billions, noting that the currency replacing the process needs to be approved by parliament.

He accused the central bank, in (12 September 2011), government agencies obstructing monetary reform and vowed to persecuting, blaming those actors responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger. It is noteworthy that some economists say that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to security and political stability as well as stability of the economy.

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation - Page 14 Empty Re: Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

Post by Screwball Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:44 pm

I am hanging onto mine as well!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation - Page 14 Empty Re: Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

Post by Neno Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:55 pm

jedi17 wrote:I see your view ward as well as nenos, it does say they will withdraw it, but is there a end date that states they will quit taking them and that they are worthless, or is Nenos thoughts of holding them as they will not have a drop dead date safe?
    Easy now putting words in my post...lol, There is a STOP DATE by the article on those...April 30th, 2015 in Iraq... ;)
    rrrzb
    rrrzb
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by rrrzb Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:37 am

I believe her name was Callie.  I will have to call back and check once again.
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:29 am

Neno wrote:
    wciappetta wrote:
    rrrzb wrote:I just talked to Treasury Vault.  They said that the 50 rumor has not come about yet and to check the Central Bank of Iraq website.  Once it is a go then they will be trading them for larger bills.

Central Bank Announced this last Thursday. They don't always show the announcements in English ...It's not a rumor.

The bank said in a statement received " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ", a copy of it, he was" given to stop the public from trading cash paper category 50 dinars, he decided to withdraw this banknote from trading on the basis of the powers vested in Article 36 of the Bank Act No. 56 of 2004 

I only want to add to wciappetta's comment as confirmed. I had both advertisers tell me before the start of March the first that their suppliers stated not yet, I am sure they are updated now and no dealer would say after the fact cause the CBI said, after April 30th, then the old 50 note would not be excepted in Iraq. I would double check with how ever you called rrrzb and only if you have a sizable amount to even make it worth it. Just my 2 dinar worth friend.
    Well that's right, if you  only have a couple of these notes it's hardly worth the effort. If you have a thousand or more then I'd say be proactive, 50-100k dinar may not be very valuable now, but we expect it to be very valuable. I just don't get why folks have so many small notes. I guess some wanted lots of paper to play with [I get that idea, I too used to lay my notes in stacks of millions on my bed and dream lol] or they listened to some fool guru who said they needed them... I only hold 25K notes ...
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:56 pm

Some good thoughts here gang,keep it up.thanks.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:05 am

duck2000 wrote:process started with the remittiencies!
    Thats now.... :)
    beverly508
    beverly508
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by beverly508 Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:59 pm

wonder how long to wait....may or sooner       Spy
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:18 pm

Neno wrote:
    duck2000 wrote:process started with the remittiencies!
    Thats now.... :)
    Where we at now besides ISIS?

Ramadan Big Banks? (2)
    Total Banks still in control? (67% or 100%)
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:19 am

Proven wrote:Great find Ward!  

Fits right into Economic Development:  

he stressed that this process will be preceded by the administrative and regulatory processes.

Here the CBI governor defines what will precede the delete the zeros project:

Alak said for "tomorrow's Press," that "it is necessary to activate a lot of procedures that restore financial and economic system in the country "asking" big reform process enhances efficiency, financial, economic, achieving address the economic situation in the future. "

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:49 am

yes like the move to electronic remittances, electronic remittance of government salaries and social assistance payments. Controlling some banking hubs in Anbar [got to include them in the process] On the regulatory side leaning toward the economy as a whole they would need to have investment law and HCL waiting in the wings for implementation after the RV. It's really not that complicated ...

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:03 pm