Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+13
franny
mochasmom
Diamond
duck2000
chouchou
Rocky
ahill
tilemaster
Pinoy10
dizzydee
lonelyintexas
notazbad2000
Neno
17 posters

Looking for the Membership....

Poll

Add Proven To The NNP TEAM

[ 26 ]
    Looking for the Membership.... - Page 2 Bar_left93%Looking for the Membership.... - Page 2 Bar_right [93%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Looking for the Membership.... - Page 2 Bar_left7%Looking for the Membership.... - Page 2 Bar_right [7%] 

Total Votes: 28
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Looking for the Membership.... - Page 2 Empty Looking for the Membership....

Post by Neno Fri 17 Apr 2015, 5:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am looking at the membership to  participate in my suggestion of a New Team Member to Neno's Place by polling. With Cat561 and notazbad2000 not able now to be on as much do to personal business loading it all on lonelyintexas and wciappetta while I am not on, and the fact that I have not added to my Team in a LONG TIME, I find it appropriate to do so. I just wanna see by a poll if my suggestion fits well with the membership.

I would like to add Proven to my NNP Team, he has been a member to this board since almost the day it was created and has great perspective on things do to his background especially in following the investment from ways many may not have. I for one am not a big follower of the investment and economic laws cause of what happened to my thoughts back in December of 2010 when it appeared to me that all sanctions (economic and investment) were lifted to learn of  4 that were not until finally in June 27, 2013 to still, no RV.

So I think it is great to have a variety of minds rather than a single thought process. Out Side The Box has always been my idea of following about anything, you have to look at it all from every angle unless, your well connected and still yet, that doesn't make it a fact for another looking in from the outside.

So, I would like to add Proven to my NNP TEAM from a Moderator that has shown great participation and dialog with a very intriguing thought process that I lack very much so do the reasons said. For me after Dec 2010 and June 2013 I have to be and allow all the openness possible for the investor membership of this board.

So Please if will give me a quick yes or no so I can see the memberships opinion.

Thanks,
    Neno

Proven

Cat561

notaxbad2000

lonelyintexas

wciappetta

Last edited by Neno on Sun 19 Apr 2015, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    chouchou
    chouchou

Looking for the Membership.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for the Membership....

Post by chouchou Sat 18 Apr 2015, 5:50 am

Yes for me. Love his/her comments
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Looking for the Membership.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for the Membership....

Post by duck2000 Sat 18 Apr 2015, 6:04 am

*I want the main focus to be on the investment in all forums <<<nenos quote!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 18 Apr 2015, 7:39 am

duck2000 wrote:*I want the main focus to be on the investment in all forums <<<nenos quote!
    Yes, Thanks duck2000 for that, that is my request of being a Moderator in "My Rewards For Moderators". See below the full content of the quote.

* The Moderator will have edit, move, and delete privileges as the News Hound title did.

* There are many topics on Neno's Place with the Iraq Dinar as a main featured topic. so a Moderator can start topics in any category or forum designed as long as it is the right one.

* The Moderator doesn't have to be a Iraq Dinar information poster only or at all.

* The Moderator is not the forums POLICE, just the Administration.

*Moderator will also have to make sure that duplicate threads are not in the same forums are in another forums of the board. If they are, I expect the posting Moderator to merge and or delete all except the first Start.

*I expect care in a Moderators postings as those in the past have done with highlighting when needed of important factors of the info. Some what knowledge of the information posted but not a need. And never, links to another site. Just want it professionally and properly done as possible.

*I want the main focus to be on the investment in all forums first and you should let me know if more forums are needed and we will discuss if that is necessary in the Moderator Private Section HERE: https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/f41-moderator-private-section
    https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/t21567-new-rewards-plan-for-moderators
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Sat 18 Apr 2015, 9:17 am

Neno, I hope that fence is not to tall, in case ya fall bighug
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 18 Apr 2015, 9:36 am

Lol, I'm in the faith God's got my cushion cushioned just encase.... g&e
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sat 18 Apr 2015, 9:42 am

Yes from me
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Sat 18 Apr 2015, 12:35 pm

oh an yes to proven for me
    franny
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by franny Sat 18 Apr 2015, 12:53 pm

yes
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sat 18 Apr 2015, 2:12 pm

Yes
    maxib
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by maxib Sat 18 Apr 2015, 4:57 pm

notazbad2000 wrote:His dialogue and participation are stellar!  I would only ask that he would monitor himself from getting into harsh dialogue with members he may have an issue with.  We have all had our difficulties with a member or two, but those exchanges are done in the privacy of a PM.  I think it would be beneficial to have him on board.  So I vote YES!!!

Agree!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 4:39 pm