Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Zebari CBI Gov meet outline banking & financial reform importance

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zebari CBI Gov meet outline banking & financial reform importance       Empty Zebari CBI Gov meet outline banking & financial reform importance

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 10 Aug 2015, 11:53 am

Zebari CBI Gov meet outline banking & financial reform importance     
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

10/08/2015 16:02:00

In the context of directing the Prime Minister by setting a timetable for the restructuring of Rafidain and Rasheed, he presided over the Finance Minister, Hoshyar Zebari, with the Governor of the Central Bank on Monday, August 10, 2015, a meeting attended by the President of the Board of Supreme Audit and Director of Rafidain and Rasheed Bank and a number of the Ministry of Finance experts and Central Bank to consider restructuring the two banks through the banking system overall application and the possibility of increasing the capital of the two banks in order to enable the practice of comprehensive banking operation, including commercial banking.
    He said Zebari, during the meeting the importance of the financial and banking system reform, so that it is consistent with the International Standards especially after the Iraq get a credit rating and became part of the movement of global capital markets, and that any delay in the reform process will reflect negatively on the credibility of Iraq in front of the international financial institutions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zebari CBI Gov meet outline banking & financial reform importance       Empty Re: Zebari CBI Gov meet outline banking & financial reform importance

Post by weslin3 Mon 10 Aug 2015, 11:55 am

Another good article....

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:39 pm