Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraq looking with the International Monetary Fund to support the financial stability of the country

Lobo
    Lobo

Iraq looking with the International Monetary Fund to support the financial stability of the country Empty Iraq looking with the International Monetary Fund to support the financial stability of the country

Post by Lobo Sun 08 Nov 2015, 5:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    November 8, 2015

Iraq looking with the International Monetary Fund to support the financial stability of the country

Iraqi Ministry of Finance / said on Sunday that a government delegation is going on in the Jordanian capital Amman talks with senior experts and International Monetary Fund officials to study the country's financial and economic situation and ways to support and assist the Fund.

The ministry said in a statement responded to Twilight News, that the Iraqi delegation participating in the talks consists of Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari on the Keywords Governor of the Central Bank and financial and economic adviser to the prime minister appearance of Mohammed Saleh and directors of budget departments, accounting, public debt, and representatives from the Ministry of Oil and Planning and the Central Bank.

She noted that consultations take place to reach a memorandum of understanding for technical Fund monitoring program to strengthen public financial management and strengthen cash management and provide stability to the financial sector in the country.

The ministry said that due to these consultations will continue for several days.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq looking with the International Monetary Fund to support the financial stability of the country Empty Re: Iraq looking with the International Monetary Fund to support the financial stability of the country

Post by sassy Sun 08 Nov 2015, 5:39 pm

Another good article! thumbs

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 5:23 am