Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the Committee of Religious Endowments looking peaceful coexistence law and the fight aga

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the Committee of Religious Endowments looking peaceful coexistence law and the fight aga Empty Chairman of the Committee of Religious Endowments looking peaceful coexistence law and the fight aga

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Jan 2016, 8:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=15]1/15/2016

[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Committee of Awqaf and Religious Affairs was held under the chairmanship of MP Abdel Azim Abdel-Fattah and Healing Chairman of the Committee a panel discussion with representatives of the media on Wednesday 13/1/2016 to discuss the draft of peaceful coexistence law and the fight against terrorism, which the Committee prepared by to be the beginning of a project of great national reconciliation in Iraq and the dimensions of the country sectarian division, which is trying to impose with foreign political agendas conspiracy on the country views projects. 
    And the MP Abdel Azim Healing the state-building process that requires the participation of all government agencies and non-governmental institutions and focus on the factors that help to increase the spirit of tolerance and coexistence between the various segments of society. 
    The prime Committee that this project is for the construction of values ​​and a culture of tolerance in the Iraqi society and not a political project adopted by the party or a particular political party, but rather adopted by the legislature in Iraq and of all the Iraqi people. 
    He called on the Chairman of the Committee of Religious Endowments and Religious Affairs gentlemen representatives of the media to contribute effectively to the mature the idea of the project through the programs offered through visual media and read and written. 
    And the deputy Azim Healing will be the formation of a higher national commission for the protection of peaceful coexistence and the fight against extremism and terrorism, which is a significant body attached to the Council of Representatives task is to protect the Iraqi society from the terrorist and sectarian ideas and check guarantees to support the community of peace and to address crises and emergencies faced by the country in terms of intellectual security for the Iraqi people. 
    I heard Chairman of the Committee to the interventions and the views of Messrs present and the ideas put forward by them, stressing the need for communication between the Committee of Religious Endowments and Religious Affairs in the House of representatives and the media to get to the ideas and proposals to support the project. 

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:29 pm