Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Human Rights Parliamentary Abadi bear the responsibility of civil peace in Diyala Remember

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Human Rights Parliamentary Abadi bear the responsibility of civil peace in Diyala Remember Empty Human Rights Parliamentary Abadi bear the responsibility of civil peace in Diyala Remember

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:52 am

[ltr]Human Rights Parliamentary Abadi bear the responsibility of civil peace in Diyala Remember[/ltr]

Since 01/19/2016 14:21 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It carried the Human Rights Commission in Parliament, on Tuesday, the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi full responsibility in maintaining security in Diyala province and the preservation of civil peace and community in the province of Diyala[/ltr]
    [ltr]Committee Chairman Arshad Salhi told a news conference on Tuesday, accompanied by a number of members of the committee and attended / scales News /, that "Diyala province has seen since not too long ago and specifically Khan Bani Saad, the Judiciary, which witnessed an act of terrorism claimed the lives of many of the martyrs and the wounded, pointing out This work was intended to stir up sectarian strife sought by the terrorist organization Daash after suffering a fatal blows by the security forces, especially that targeting Diyala province as essential components of the Iraqi people systematically. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The Diyala pass today to cause appalling, especially Muqdadiya district, where many of the Halaat twisting against civilians registered under the fact deteriorating who watched Committee closely Tootoorat situation in this task to maintain," adding "those actions a flagrant violation of human rights and is an extension of a series of acts of sabotage suffered by the provinces of Babil and Basra. "ended 29/4 e / P / 40[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:56 am