Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif calls Abadi to monitor the movements of Defense Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif calls Abadi to monitor the movements of Defense Minister Empty Nassif calls Abadi to monitor the movements of Defense Minister

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 3:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Nassif calls Abadi to monitor the movements of Defense Minister
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Tuesday 02.09.2016 0:44
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    called the MP for the coalition of state law, high Nassif, on Monday, Prime 
    Minister Haider al-Abadi, to monitor and Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, the movement of which she described Palmhbohh, while showed that al-Obeidi's meeting with former Nineveh governor Ethel Nujaifi accused of treason is unacceptable. 
    She Nassif said in an interview I followed "Baghdad news," "the prime minister Haidar al-Abbadi demands caution and monitor the movements of defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi," pointing out that "many of the movements of al-Obeidi suspicious previous Kzaarth camp Zeljkan with the presence of Turkish troops in." 
    She said the MP for the coalition of state law that "the defense minister meeting Khaled al-Obeidi with former Nineveh governor Ethel Nujaifi, who was dismissed by parliament on charges of high treason is unacceptable," indicating that "the Prime Minister to clarify his position on the project, Ethel Nujaifi divisive and his collaborators." 
    revealed the former Nineveh governor, Ethel Nujaifi, for an exclusive collected defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi to talk about the liberation of Nineveh operations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:21 pm