Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal representative: covered by the law of amnesty only five thousand prisoners

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal representative: covered by the law of amnesty only five thousand prisoners Empty Legal representative: covered by the law of amnesty only five thousand prisoners

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Feb 2016, 10:33 am

[size=32]Legal representative: covered by the law of amnesty only five thousand prisoners[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Nur News / Baghdad

Parliamentary Legal Committee revealed on Thursday the presence of between 28-30 thousand detained in Iraqi prisons, pointing out that according to the current version of the General Amnesty Law, the number of Alemczulin law is five thousand only.

The Vice-Chairman of the Committee Muhsin al-Sadoun, told a news conference in the Parliament building and I followed the "light News", "The statistics indicate that the number of detainees in Iraqi jails between 28-30 thousand Reserve and the number of exceptions are 14 exception and after minimization included very simple to prepare," noting that "crimes convicts anti-terror law No. 13 for the year 2005 are 12 000 doomed."

He noted that "According to the current version of the General Amnesty Law, the number covered by the law is the only five thousand," adding that "the law and according to its current form does not satisfy the ambition of the current stage."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:02 am