Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament's legal / balances News /: 95% of the prisoners "covered" general amnesty law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament's legal / balances News /: 95% of the prisoners "covered" general amnesty law Empty Parliament's legal / balances News /: 95% of the prisoners "covered" general amnesty law

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Aug 2016, 2:40 am

[ltr]Parliament's legal / balances News /: 95% of the prisoners "covered" general amnesty law[/ltr]

Since 14/08/2016 19:35 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A member of the parliamentary legal committee Kamel al-Zaidi, Sunday, for the inclusion of more than 95% of the Iraqi prisoners and convicts general amnesty law was passed in the event of tomorrow, indicating that the current dispute only about a paragraph retrials which was rejected by the National Alliance.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Zaidi's / balances News /, "The general amnesty law ended the dispute on all the paragraphs with the exception of one paragraph," noting that "the forces Alliance and the Liberals, speaking on condition add a paragraph re umpires and the National Alliance Egypt to lift the paragraph, fearing the release of some of the terrorists during the retrial" .[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the Commission was waiting for the opinion of the National Alliance at its meeting today, but the National Alliance, the meeting ended without reaching a solution on the contentious point and promised to give opinions tomorrow before the meeting began."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Zaidi, that "more than 95% of prisoners and convicts in Iraq will be released according to the amnesty law," pointing out that "excluded from the law, they are only four terrorism and issues of incest and Ciecmlon paragraph retrial."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is noteworthy that the President sat Saleem al-Jubouri of Representatives promised, on Saturday, introduced a general amnesty law for a vote during a session tomorrow Alatnin.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 1:09 pm