Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obeidi Chuird discuss international support for the fight against terrorism file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obeidi Chuird discuss international support for the fight against terrorism file Empty Obeidi Chuird discuss international support for the fight against terrorism file

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Feb 2016, 3:22 am

[ltr]Obeidi Chuird discuss international support for the fight against terrorism file[/ltr]

Since 02.21.2016 at 09:16 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He met with Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, on Sunday, Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee in the Iraqi Parliament MP Hassan Chuird to discuss international support for the fight against terrorism in Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a ministry statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "al-Obeidi said during the meeting that the international support for Iraq was present and strongly in the international coalition countries conference which was held in the Belgian capital (Brussels) last week, in addition to the unlimited military and political support, which declared Republic Egypt and the Arab readiness for submission to Iraq in its war against the organizations "Daash" terrorist. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added, "The presence in Iraq of the International Conference revealed details were absent from the decision-makers on the cohesion of the Iraqi people with all its components to expel Daash and close any outlets in front of the terrorists."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "the whole world has begun to realize that Iraq is the first block line against terrorist organizations, and the support of the Iraqi armed forces is the duty of all States seeking to maintain the security and safety of its citizens."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the Iraqi army, and after regaining the lead from terrorists was able to fend off suicide attacks and to deal with them professionally and this was confirmed by the attempts of terrorists desperate, some of which came to the use of a large number of car bombs in one of the breakers Anbar province exceeded what I use to conquer the city of Mosul, but the brave sons of our military and Ptzafar all efforts have succeeded in defeating the terrorists and chase them to their own hideouts. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The security forces and the popular crowd and tribal fighters and preparing to start the process of liberalization of Nineveh province from the control of the terrorist gangs, "Daash" .anthy 29/38[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:32 pm