Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad: We will vote on the ration card fees, generators and set up a company to organize it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad: We will vote on the ration card fees, generators and set up a company to organize it Empty Baghdad: We will vote on the ration card fees, generators and set up a company to organize it

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Feb 2016, 8:23 am

Baghdad: We will vote on the ration card fees, generators and set up a company to organize it

Publishing Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 11:08:06 a.m. | Views: 513

Bgdad_abar today

He said Baghdad provincial council on Saturday, he would vote to impose fees on the ration card and private generators, in addition to setting up a company to organize it in the next week.

He said the provincial council member Mohammed al-Rubaie, in an interview with the news agency today that "the Council will vote next week on three important projects, including the imposition of fees on each card ration by a thousand dinars for the purpose of take advantage of them in the construction and renovation of schools," noting that "these amounts will be aggregated from captivity through proxy food to be sent then to the provincial council. "

He said al-Rubaie, said "The second project is to impose fees on private generators that provide electricity citizens", adding that "these fees will be more than a thousand dinars for each family."

Rubaie said that "the third project is to vote on the establishment of the collection company fees, which will formulate the general policy of the collection," explaining that "the Council will contract with one of the companies that have experience that will be organized in accordance with the law will proceed with her and will have an experienced staff in this matter and will establish fees for each single ".

Iraq has been going through great financial crisis as a result of lower oil prices, which weighed on the general budget for Iraq, which followed with most of the ministries and government bodies and Almausat on the imposition of fees and taxes to finance itself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:33 pm