Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi judiciary indicates increased handling instruments without funds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi judiciary indicates increased handling instruments without funds Empty Iraqi judiciary indicates increased handling instruments without funds

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Feb 2016, 6:23 am

Iraqi judiciary indicates increased handling instruments without funds

Monday 29-02-2016 | 1:48:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p

Twilight News / announced judges in the Karrada district of central Baghdad, the spread of the phenomenon of granting instruments without balance, as revealed they received about 100 claims per week instrument for this case, they called for legislative intervention to tighten punishment of those involved because of the economic conditions experienced by the country.
    He said an investigative judge Karrada Fadel Shaker resin in a statement responded to the Twilight News, "The court cases are recorded every week about 100 instrument without points."
    He continued that "the rise in the number of cases caused by the nature of the commercial district of Karrada, known widely shopping and private banks and the government centers."
    Larson pointed out that "the amounts of some of these instruments is very high sometimes up to one billion Iraqi dinars, some of the dollar."
    He believed that "the increasing phenomenon of the instrument without balance would weaken the Iraqi economy; because financial transactions rely primarily on the basis of trust."
    For its part, the judge reported delinquencies Karrada Jassim anniversary that "the Iraqi legislature deal with crime instrument without points as a misdemeanor and created a penalty of five years in prison and a fine."
    Jassem and called for "severe punishment of up to crime, due to the economic situation in Iraq and to inflict upon this crime of damage to the country about a year."
    And it increased that "certain amounts instruments is very high, and that the complainant already knows it without balance has been taken by way of security."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 1:31 am