Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Umm Qasr port regains his business

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Umm Qasr port regains his business Empty Umm Qasr port regains his business

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2016, 9:03 am

[size=30]Umm Qasr port regains his business[/size]
    10/03/2016 03:03 | Number of Views: 113
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / follow-up 
    Umm Qasr Port received nine ships of different nationalities and with diverse load.
    And docked 'Unni Perfect' coming from the 'Panama' and loaded with 545 Hawiyehh on pier 20, while docked 'Juanda' Tee Bhawitan 2 container, and coming from Iran on the pier 21.
    Docked 'and the light tan Inter Laprise' carrying 515 Hawiyehh (for Iberia) on pier 11, while the ship 'but Diamond' (load capacity: 8163 Tun_ sexual cents Vincent) on the quay 1 and the ship Nayef loaded with 415 tons, and coming from South Korea on the pier 15.
    And Albachr Macla loaded with 569 containers (Antekoa) on the pier 4, while docked Jebel Ali 3 with Panamanian citizenship on Quay 21 loaded with commodity of variety, and the ship Ocean Forn Chinese _gansah and Mtnoah_ load on the pier 19 and the ship Nanh Delmas of Bahama (tonnage of 102 container).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:25 pm