Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi responded to news he took a senior position within the cabinet reshuffle

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi responded to news he took a senior position within the cabinet reshuffle Empty Allawi responded to news he took a senior position within the cabinet reshuffle

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Mar 2016, 3:42 am

[ltr]Allawi responded to news he took a senior position within the cabinet reshuffle[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad -arac Press -22 March / March: the chiefof the national coalition , Iyad Allawi, tonight, to be Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi had offered him assume a senior government post within the cabinet reshuffle expected. Allawi said Office said in a brief statement received / Iraq Press /, a copy of which , " the President of the national coalition deny that alAbadi had offered him assume a senior government post." some media reports have circulated that the Abadi offered Allawi a senior position within the cabinet reshuffle during their meeting Sunday. the Obhsp statement of the prime minister 's office, the two sides stressed during themeeting , the "support the reform and theimportance of walking him and the fight against corruption and support the government and the victories of our security forces to the terrorist gangs and protect state institutions as well as the expansion of relations with regional ocean" .anthy (1)

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:25 am