Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Democratic L / balance News /: We will not participate the meeting of the Commission for failing thr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Democratic L / balance News /: We will not participate the meeting of the Commission for failing thr Empty Democratic L / balance News /: We will not participate the meeting of the Commission for failing thr

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Mar 2016, 2:40 am

[ltr]Democratic L / balance News /: We will not participate the meeting of the Commission for failing three presidencies[/ltr]

Since 22/03/2016 19:22 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]President of the Civic Democratic Alliance said Mithal al-Alusi, on Tuesday, they will not participate the meeting of the committee formed by the three presidencies for "supporting" the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to failure.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Alusi's / balances News /, that "the Democratic Alliance's refusal to contribute to the meeting of the committee formed by the three presidencies to Msanh Abadi conducted a ministerial changes," noting that "all these committees failed."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The committee came three presidencies in order to attempt to waste time."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is noteworthy that the three presidencies and the leaders of the political blocs meeting comes amid strained political situation in the country, because of the protests launched by the Sadrist movement in front of the Green Zone gates, central Baghdad, since last Friday to demand reforms, in addition to the war against al Daash in the western and northern provinces. It ended 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:22 am