Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade Muthanna exclude from the distribution of oil substance on the provincial agenda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade Muthanna exclude from the distribution of oil substance on the provincial agenda Empty Trade Muthanna exclude from the distribution of oil substance on the provincial agenda

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Mar 2016, 4:14 am

11:06:58 31.03.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Muthanna local Muthanna government announced that the Ministry ofCommerce approved Al exception maintain the distribution ofprovincial shares of asubstance edible oil agenda within the ration card items which depend on ships arriving at theport. The governor said adviser foreconomic affairs , Haider Mohammed Saleh in astatement that this theexception came after several meetings conducted by the local government with theMinistry ofCommerce, explained during which the economic conditions for the people of the province ,which is thehighest registration ofpoverty among the rest of theprovinces ratios. and Saleh that theministry warehouses in Muthanna and distributed 90% of the material food for themonth ofFebruary , oil ,adding that theministry hasalso decided tocompensate citizens sums ofmoney incompensation for them for not delivered oil material for three months of 2015. it was thegovernor ofMuthanna Faleh Ziadi had revealed earlier that the official statistics of theIraqi government showed that theper capita income of half the population of the province of Muthanna has a thousand dinars a day only, persisting that theMinistry ofplanning andStatistics It pointed to high rates of poverty in the province to 50%. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 3:23 am