Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes   Empty Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Apr 2013, 5:34 pm

Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes

04/28/2013 12:00 AM

Baghdad Worley confident

In the nineties of the last century, suffered the banking sector in Iraq retardation technology and move away from systems trading, electronic banking, was the government banks dealing ways primitive in the disbursement of pensions through the identity of the paper allowed some weak people to use them to receive pension in more than one port or by impersonating Recipe retired and forging his signature profile, after the fall of the dictatorial regime used the card the "Ki Card" for the disbursement of pensions and the system of social protection network, which relies mainly on fingerprints and PIN particular, led to the erosion of cases of fraud and manipulation rights material to the citizens.

Reorganization
    Sabria Ibrahim pensioner said: I suffer from Multi imprint my fingers when you go to collect my pension, because it is not shown to easily, and overcame the problem by relying on my grandson to receive my salary instead Me through the agency of law, but in the current year did not appear footprint in (month of life) Provision of by the banks to make sure that the death of the retired, what compelled me to go to complete treatment to return to the old identity.

Haji Abdul Rahman Jassim pointed to positive smart card, they offer a guarantee greater than the identities old that was occurring where mistakes frequent and exploited by some employees, who are demanding Bakramyat compared to exchange salary, as the pay deduction by exchange offices civil, became stable and provides services good in facilitating the process of disbursement of pensions.

Fatima Salem (60) years showed that the suffering is renewed every two months upon receipt of her salary pension, and the last time was forced to review the two banks, as it did not show imprint finger in the device, which necessitated that the drop in the circle key in the door bulks for obtaining approval to re-fill their information Private.

Twinning
    Director of Relations and Media in the company global smart card Alaa Abdel Hadi, said the company has worked to update systems software smart card currently operating twinning with regulations and international banking services such as deposits, remittances and withdrawal amounts and shopping and paying bills for telephones and electricity, as well as installment sales and shopping by ATMs, adding that the next few months will activate the roaming service for the smart card to be used outside the country, as well as mobile and internet service.

The card holder can Ironing second-generation card to withdraw his salary in full or in part immediately after the payment process a few minutes, and the possibility of any retired a second issuance of a smart card to his agent with retain the inherent Bbtagueth.

He pointed to the near activation PIN number of the card and the adoption of iris in the release "to facilitate dealing with retired faded imprint of his thumb, pointing out that the bank will inform dealers with any movement of banking conducted via text messages or by amyl, noting that the company, in the near future will enter the stage of the third generation which includes other more sophisticated services.

Cancel cash handling
    He said Abdul Hadi said one of the objectives of the company in the medium term is to eliminate the handle banknotes, as can the citizen to withdraw funds its own from anywhere, especially after she became (Ki Card) and agent (MasterCard) Global, which will enable beneficiaries of the issuing card Master at any time and without trouble.

Stressing that handle the smart card will be via the Rafidain and Rasheed through the new program will include dealing with all citizens, not of the categories of beneficiaries of it earlier, explaining that the plan this year include granting licenses to malls and markets, allowing the possibility of shopping using a smart card by iris instead of Fingerprints that work is underway on the completion of use during a brief period.

The pros and cons

Dreams owner of an employee at the Rasheed Bank said: faced with the difficulty of dealing with the auditors of the elderly, فأغلبهم not appear to have fingerprints on the device your smart card, which obliges us to re-try more than once and using more than one finger for retired to show the footprint, and in most cases are relying on The retired agent, except Alshahralaol and the second of the custom every year to make sure that the pensioner is alive, and we call this month, the month of life, as it must attend inherent to the signing of the health of the receipt of the salaries.

It said the owner that dealing identity old retiree is still in effect, but in cases of travel retired out of the country or for retirees with skin diseases, Kalokzma and fungi skin, psoriasis and others, after he is adopting a medical report by a hospital authorities confirmed positive for one of the dermatologist.

Disappearance footprint

Doctor Ahmed Mohamed explained that the reasons for the erosion of fingerprint for the elderly back to the lack of pores and تشققها مايؤدي to equal domestic lines of fingers with original leather is difficult to determine the fingerprint clearly, which led Find other technologies more sophisticated as in the iris used by European countries, many .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:42 am