Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Neighboring countries to facilitate smuggling and Iraqi officials are promoting the siege of Iran an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Neighboring countries to facilitate smuggling and Iraqi officials are promoting the siege of Iran an Empty Neighboring countries to facilitate smuggling and Iraqi officials are promoting the siege of Iran an

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Apr 2013, 10:04 am

Neighboring countries to facilitate smuggling and Iraqi officials are promoting the siege of Iran and Syria war strengthened the market of counterfeit currency in Iraq

More dinar forgery of the euro and the dollar, and this is what I lose confidence in him, and why the siege of Iran and the war in Syria and the flow of counterfeit currency across the border. The capacity solution and fortify the regulatory local currency the impossible to forge.
    Baghdad: the spread of counterfeit currency in Iraq on a large scale, Iraqi citizen finds himself compelled to caution in financial dealings, in the inability of the regulatory dam outlets smuggling counterfeit currency or manufactured.

No doubt economic researcher Amin al-Hassani to be behind the deal in that currency window views, working with the smuggling networks beyond the local dimension to the neighboring countries. These are those in force in gangs linked to parties and officials, working secretly as part of the corruption that detects every day.
    He adds: "corruptors careful not to disclose their operations and then hear sudden Pferarhm of Iraq."

It is believed al-Hassani, without being called certain names, that neighboring countries turn a blind eye on the smuggling operations, if not common. He believes that what is worrying phenomenon is the breadth of the passage of time, with the emergence of signs of economic affluence and relative cash in the pocket of the citizen.

Great potential fraud

In the absence of fraud detection techniques, it becomes limiting the spread of difficult. In the past month, have spread dramatically to the attention of the local currency forged a ten thousand Iraqi dinars. And the percentage of fraud in Iraqi dinar much wider than fraud foreign currencies كالدولار and the euro.
    After the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003, the Coalition Provisional Authority issued new Iraqi dinars printed in Dallarro Press in Britain, and was printed with good specifications are difficult to forge.

Hasani says: "In a lot of cases, based on citizen experience in the discovery of fraud, but the descent editions forged by advanced technology indicates that counterfeiters are developing their operations, but must stand behind countries or gangs potential good."

In the past month, security forces arrested a gang specializing in counterfeiting, in the province of Salah al-Din, and possession of counterfeit $ 130 thousand, according to the Iraqi Interior sources.

In March 2013, the security forces seized counterfeiting Press the center of the city of Nasiriyah.

Weak regulatory

Confirms Imad al-Najjar, an employee in the office of the global banking and Western Younine in Babylon, that fraud does not only include the local currency, also extends to the falsification of hard currencies such as the euro and the dollar, two currencies are Alltian a passed around as the local currency.
    He adds: "This fraud needs to exchange technical and administrative effort Advanced, high potential, and this begs the question for those behind the fraud."

Police officer Ahmed Fadel believes that fraud exceeding targets illicit enrichment to other purposes embodied in sabotage the country's economy.

Says: "The arrested gangsters fraud is not commensurate with the size of the spread of the phenomenon, and this demonstrates the technical and regulatory deficit in the arrest of these groups in a timely manner, in addition to advanced and sophisticated processes for these groups."

According to Fadel, over the growing problem, the lack of security awareness, "When lies in the hands of the citizen coin forged are not reported to the police, and reported immediately not followed by any action because of the difficulty of the investigation, to become the arrest of counterfeiters form of shops in a lot of cases, including Only some of the cross-border groups and some smugglers at checkpoints or when raiding nests of forgery. "

A lesson in the experience

Recognizes merchant Muzaffar Said to be a victim of fraud, including a total of about three thousand dollars during the year, signed between the hands of everyday dealings in the sale.

He adds: "I could not at the time the discovery of fraud, it has been a high degree of quality."

At the same time, emphasizes the carpenter that a total of twenty thousand dollars discovered annually in the daily dealings of the office.

In many cases, find gangs fraud in banks and banking offices distant from the capital, an opportunity to launder their money counterfeit, with less experience in the discovery of fraud, in addition to the techniques is not كالموجودة in the capital.

At a time in which it was discovered Hadi Raad, the owner of the banking office in Kadhimiya in Baghdad, that he was a victim of fraud for about two thousand dollars, hurried to the acquisition of a currency detector.

Says: "I do not know how I missed the discovery of fraud, I am an expert in this area, and some often depends on my experience, but a new kind of high-tech counterfeit currency entered the market and difficult to detect."

Iran and Syria

Financial expert confirms Fadhil Filaih, who has thirty years experience in Iraqi banks, that the Iraqi citizens accustomed to discharge coins in places that are not licensed by the Central Bank, which helps to spread fraud more quickly.

And one of the reasons that Filaih returns in the spread of counterfeiting difficult economic blockade of Iran and the war in Syria, have allowed the proliferation of cross-border fraud among these countries, which cast a shadow over the national economy.

Falih confirms that fraud in the Iraqi currency more widespread of rigging the dollar or the euro, which tarnishes the reputation of the dinar, and this is one of the reasons for the high exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar during the last period, due to increased demand to buy it.

Falih believes that the solution is in the hands of the security authorities and regulators that they must fight against counterfeiting gangs, and it's about approaching art that an obligation to provide cash Iraqi groups advanced techniques are difficult to forge.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Neighboring countries to facilitate smuggling and Iraqi officials are promoting the siege of Iran an Empty Re: Neighboring countries to facilitate smuggling and Iraqi officials are promoting the siege of Iran an

Post by ron-man Mon 29 Apr 2013, 10:13 am

I think that they could do something about this if they wanted to.It is just another stall if I am resding this right.IMHO,thanks Rocky.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:54 am