Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

/ Balances News / deploy Iraqi Economic Council, a forum of Canada Activities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

/ Balances News / deploy Iraqi Economic Council, a forum of Canada Activities Empty / Balances News / deploy Iraqi Economic Council, a forum of Canada Activities

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Apr 2016, 2:54 am

[ltr]/ Balances News / deploy Iraqi Economic Council, a forum of Canada Activities[/ltr]

Since 13/04/2016 10:29 am (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Economic Council, on Wednesday, that his activities will see the convening of a symposium about food and agriculture between Iraq and includes Canada offers a number of Canadian exporters of food.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Montreal where he will witness the program for the day of departure to Montreal.[/ltr]
    [ltr]As will be the opening of the exhibition (SIAL) Food and closure will be in the first day, hour 6 pm[/ltr]
    [ltr]At five in the afternoon seminar concerning food and agriculture between Iraq and Canada will be held includes offers a number of Canadians exporters of food, as presented by the (ISNA) and the Agency for Halal food at six and a half hour.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The end of the program will be at seven o'clock in the evening.[/ltr]
    [ltr]As we will see the Montreal program on Thursday opening of the exhibition (SIAL) Foods Canada.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In the completion of the sixth evening it will be closed (SIAL) Canada's second day.[/ltr]
    [ltr]But on Friday, the program Satl_khas inaugurated the exhibition (SIAL) Food Canada at ten in the morning and will close (SIAL) the third day four in the afternoon and then will leave Montreal.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the Iraqi Economic Council , Ibrahim al - Baghdadi, announced the opening of its first Economic Forum conference in the Canadian city of Toronto , in the presence of a large number of businessmen in Iraq and the global and Canadian companies and Iraqi officials. Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 5:02 pm